NEIGHBOURHOOD PLAN. Chedworth Village Hall – 21st June 2021 – 7.00 pm.
DECLARATION OF INTERESTS: The Chairman to remind everyone to declare an interest – if any
APPROVAL OF MINUTES FROM 17th MAY 2021
- MATTERS ARISING
- AECOM DESIGN CODE UPDATE
- Collate opinions on good design /bad design from questionnaire results and feed these through.
- Visit – July 1st 2021, meeting outside Seven Tuns @9.30
- QUESTIONNAIRE FOR FIRST PUBLIC CONSULTATION
– Update from Iain Robertson
– To confirm consultation period
– To discuss whether to canvass in parish to encourage participation
– To create a master documents of employers in parish and make sure survey is done by them
– To discuss Martin Harrison’s query on questionnaire
- EVIDENCE GATHERING MASTER DOCUMENT
- Update and review
- FUNDRAISING UPDATE
- Received funding from Locality. They will not contribute for a clerk and restricted printing costs
-Send budget to parish council for their review
- NEXT STEPS:
- To recruit a clerk, to write up minutes and the Agenda
- To consider email from Sally Chapman (9/06)
-To consider and create a list of important but not listed buildings in Chedworth (Martin Harrison has kindly agreed to take this on – Joseph Walker email)
– To consider CDC’s green infrastructure plan and how it relates to the NP
NEXT MEETING: Monday 19th July 2021 at 7.00pm Virtual Meeting by “Zoom”.