There are three ways to contact the Parish Council:
- Write to or email the Clerk at email@example.com (All formal communications with
the Parish Council should be via the Clerk).
- Contact a Councillor (see details elsewhere on this page).
- Attend a Parish Council meeting (see section below on meetings).
- Complete the Contact Us Form below.
There are five ways that the Parish Council communicates information to Parishioners:
- A Parish Council column in the monthly Hill & Valley newsletter, this has a wide circulation in the Chedworth Benefice including virtually all the households in the Chedworth Parish.
- Meeting dates and other significant items on the Village Notice Boards.
- The Parish Council web site (www.chedworthpc.org.uk) contains comprehensive
information on the Parish Council including meeting dates, agendas and minutes.
- Emails to residents that have registered their addresses.
- The Parish Council also uses social media such as Facebook and Twitter.